La Baie-James : des tonnes d’opportunités d’emploi
De nombreux emplois de qualité sont disponibles à la Baie-James. En plus de profiter de conditions avantageuses, tu auras aussi la chance de vivre dans un milieu où les grands espaces et l’air pur contribueront à une qualité de vie hors du commun. Tu veux faire carrière dans notre magnifique région? Nos entreprises offrent des possibilités d’avancement rapide et l’accès à des postes supérieurs à la hauteur de tes ambitions.
Découvre les emplois offerts
Retour vers les offres d’emploi
Vous devez vous connecter pour postuler.
Banque de candidats et candidates enseignants(es) (école anglophone)
- Nordic allowance offered
- Reimbursement of moving expenses
- A valid teaching permit issued by the MEQ or eligibility to obtaining a teaching permit issued by the MEQ;
- An excellent knowledge of oral and written English;
- Ability to display genuine love of teaching students (enthusiasm);
- Ability to recognize and respond to individual difference in students;
- Ability to differentiate instruction for a variety of developmental stages and ability levels;
- Familiarity with current programs, curriculum and current research;
- Evidence he/she is able to make adjustments to a set plan – Flexibility in adjusting and/or adapting lessons in a sound manner;
- Knowledge of classroom management strategies to resolve discipline problems;
- Way of motivating students to reach their potential;
- Desire to work to school improvement activities or other collaborative efforts with staff;
- Pertinent experience would be an asset.
Exigences et conditions de travail
Type of contracts: full-time, part-time, contract
Immediate supervisor: School Principal
Nature of Work:
The teacher shall provide learning and developmental activities to students and shall participate in the development of student life in the school.
- Prepare and present courses and provide developmental and cognitive learning activities within the guidelines of the authorized programs;
- Work together with the other teachers and the personnel of the school in order to take the appropriate measures to meet the individual needs of students;
- Organize and supervise student activities;
- Organize and supervise workplace internships;
- Responsible for providing support;
- Responsible for providing remediation;
- Supervise the students for whom he or she is responsible as well as other students in his or her presence;
- Evaluate the performance and progress of students for whom he or she is responsible and to report on them to the school administration and to parents according to the system in effect;
- Monitor the late arrivals and absences of his or her students and to report them to the school administration according to the system in effect;
- Participate in meetings relating to his or her work;
- Perform other duties usually assigned to teaching personnel.
Sciences sociales, éducation et administration publique
Selon la convention collective
DATE D'ENTRÉE EN FONCTION
Dès que possible